1. The resort was gorgeous with a beautiful sandy beach. The trouble was everything cost a fortune. Restaurants, excursions, windsurfing, jetskis, they had everything, but basically we did nothing at all because we couldn't afford it. After two days we were broke, so we just ate sandwiches after that and watched everyone else enjoying themselves.
2. I was dead by the end of it. I'd always wanted to go, so I thought I'd better make the most of it. We didn't do much during the day because we had to catch up on our sleep, but in the evenings we saw three musicals and then went dubbing to a different place every night. Terrific! I can't wait to get back.
3. Yes, absolutely brilliant. The hotel was a high-rise dump; they hadn't even finished building it. The food was wonderful if you like raw eggs for breakfast, and the service was as friendly as you could expect from a prison camp. It was the perfect destination for your worst enemy.
4. When we got to the check-in they told us there would be a slight delay. Six hours later we finally got on to an ancient plane, and when we were airborne, I just closed my eyes and prayed. When we arrived, we were too late for the train and, in any case, our baggage had got lost somewhere.
5. On the first day, we went down to the restaurant and it was disgusting. Some kind of revolting raw fish with a spicy sauce, ugh! So for the rest of the time we decided to check out other places in the town where we were really spoilt for choice. There were the most amazing places, and we couldn't wait for dinnertime to arrive.